- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore
- Red polo top
- Navy blue jumper or cardigan (no hoodies)
- Red or blue gingham dress or shorts (summer)
- Black shoes (no trainers other than plain black)
- Hair clips/handbands etc. must match the uniform colours (red & blue)
- No jewellery other than one small pair of studs and a watch (optional)
Children come dressed in a PE uniform on their PE days. The PE uniform is:
- Plain black jogging trousers or shorts
- Red or white round neck t-shirt (plain or school logo)
- Plain black trainers or plimsolls
- Blue jumper or cardigan
- Children cannot wear football tops or anything other than a plain t-shirt
Please label all items of clothing with your child’s name. This will mean that we can ensure they are returned to them if they misplace them.
Children can only bring a school book bag or messenger bag and we will provide all children with their first bag when they start school (any replacements can be bought from the school office). Many of our classrooms have limited space for hanging bags and we are finding that rucksacks take up too much room and are a trip hazard. The book and messenger bag will fit in trays. Children who bring a packed lunch to school, can do so in a lunch bag that fits on the trolleys in each classroom.
All the required uniform can be bought from the big supermarkets or clothing shops.
Items with the school logo can be ordered from Your School Uniform: